Saturday, January 14, 2012

Save our Supplements

I just read a bit in Muscle and Fitness Magazine about some new rules coming down the pipeline, possibly, that could (per the article) make it virtually impossible for us to get our supplements... and if we were able to get them the cost would be prohibitive in some cases... and potentially it would be so costly for manufaturers they'd just stop making the supplements.

There is an on-line petition and more information at this link: http://www.muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/supplements/save-our-supps.

I urge you to do your own research. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, don't like links. If I have time to check 'em out I might post them, but it if looks like an advertisement or spam, not happening. We review all comments before posting so they won't show until we've had a chance to read them (hopefully fairly fast). Thanks!